Choose a Strong Password
To protect your password, it is important to change it periodically and keep your password private, since anybody who knows your password may access your account.
To choose a strong password:
- Use a different password on Leggend.com from what you use on other sites. If you need help remembering your password, write it down and place it in your purse, wallet, or another secure location.
- Use at least 8 characters. A minimum of 6 is required; a maximum of 128 is allowed
- Avoid passwords that are easy to guess. These include passwords such as "secret," "password," "Leggend.com," or "123456." They also include things like a dictionary word, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can easily be obtained.
Tip: Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a much stronger password than "rivers."
Note: Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "RIVERS2!%" and "rivers2!%" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use, and make sure that the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard is not turned on.
Protect Your System
Some suspicious e-mails contain attachments and link to websites that try to install malicious software on your computer.
Here are some ways to protect your system:
- If you've entered your password on what you think might be a malicious website, go toForgot Your Password and change it immediately.
- If you've entered your credit card information on what you think might be a malicious website or replied to an email with that information, immediately contact your credit card company.
Note: Don't forget to update the card on Leggend.com afterward. Install anti-virus or anti-malware software from a reputable company.
Note: After it's installed, run a full scan of your computer.